Saturday, November 1, 2014

I'm still living with cockroaches.

They wait until I think I'm safe, and then BAM! Another cockroach shows up. This time it was (dead) in my reusable grocery bag that hangs RIGHT NEXT TO MY BED.


This one is scarier than the last few because now I can't get the image of roaches crawling on me in my sleep out of my head. I'm also faced with a serious dilemma about what to do with the bag. My instinct is to just throw it away with the cockroach in it, but this is my Sainsbury's Olympic sponsor bag from London. It's also huge and can always fit all my groceries. It's mine and the cockroach can't have it!!!

I moved the bag into the kitchen to hang on a closet door that is not right next to my bed. I dumped the dead roach out into the trash, and, it took me a few days but, I finally washed out the bag and it is ready to hold the food I will consume.

LATEST UPDATE: The bug people came back a few days after the sighting to spray and leave their poisonous bug traps, and I haven't seen any roaches since.

No comments:

Post a Comment