Saturday, July 21, 2012

Coldplay filmed part of their video Fix You right outside my door.

My roommate informed me that parts of Coldplay's video Fix You was filmed on Waterloo Bridge, which happens to be right outside our door. They filmed it way before we actually lived here, though. But still. We were both pretty excited.

What did we do to show our enthusiasm? We remade the video! I think ours turned out just as good as the original, if not better.

Our Remake:


The Original:


Another fun fact, I may have visited Chris Martin's (the lead singer of the band) house! I just looked up the address on Google, so accuracy is not guaranteed. It was, however, the only house on the block that was gated and it had cameras all over it.

The street Chris Martin (possibly) lives on 
38 Park Hill Road - (possibly) Chris Martin's house

No comments:

Post a Comment