Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Senioritis is real.

I thought being a senior in high school was tough, but being a senior in college is SO much worse. When high school was over I still had college, but now that college is over there's only real life, and real life doesn't have classes and tests and homework. Plus, I have an internship for after graduation so unless I screw something up terribly I'm okay for the next three months.

As I enter my last full week of school ever (EVER) my level of caring and ability to continue doing any school work is declining drastically. I'm pretty proud of myself because I kept up my work ethic for almost the entire semester. It wasn't until my calendar switched into May and I realized how close I actually am to being done with school forever that senioritis really started kicking in.



My senioritis is so bad right now that I'm blogging about it and I'm just going to hope this post is good enough for a passing grade for my blog post this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment